Monday, May 9, 2011

More fun with my new lens

I went to the Philadelphia Zoo for my birthday, last Friday.  I love animals, but I have to admit that I really wanted to go to practice what I learned at the Nikon School class and play with my new lens.  Not all of the photos are edited yet, but here are three of them.  I'm editing on a verrrrrry sloooooow computer so it is taking me a while.  Compared to editing on an 10.5 inch screen, it's not that bad, but a new computer is on the horizon.
Victoria Crested Pigeon - right before she started sunning herself

Flamingo "herd" - we caught them right in the middle of their afternoon nap

Orangutan with his/her blankie - I still say we all have days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis