Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ugh II

Still depressed. Can't shake it. See my doctor in a couple weeks so we'll see what he has to say. May be the new meds, may be the Chantix. That does have a depression side-effect. Thank goodness I'm already on anti-d's... I would hate to see what would happen if I wasn't.
I just don't want to be around anyone or do anything. I'm bored but I don't know what to do about it. I'm driving myself nutty.
A lot of it has to do with having no business, I'm sure. I mean I'm helping out a fellow Realtor while she's on maternity leave and I will make some money but from it, but I have no prospects of my own, really. I meet people and then it doesn't go through. The market is ok around here but being relatively new stinks. Especially when you're not originally from the area in which you are trying to work.
So, I've applied to a few companies in the area I used to work, in the same field. Let's hope I get a bite. I'm tired of being hopelessly poor. Ok, it's not that bad but if I don't get a decent amount of business soon, you'll see me working down at the local convenience store. (NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!) It's just that I have so much more to offer than that.
This one company that I applied to has offices in the UK. So does Pete's company. Neat. Maybe some day we would relocate. Maybe not. Nice to dream, eh?
Alright, off to putz around some more until I have to go take some people out to see a house. Then possibly write an offer, for the Realtor I'm helping out.

I'm off....
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis