Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ugh

Well, I haven't posted in a while so I figured I would, just to post.
Kind of depressed lately for no reason. They've switched my medicine around and there is that sneaky little bugger PMS so I'm chalking it up to that. There is not much I should be depressed about but still it's there. Ah the beauties of mental illness. At least I can recognize it.
I've been dreaming a lot about living in England lately and now I want so much to be there. Funny, I've never been there before. The medicine I'm on to quit smoking can give you weird dreams and boy have I had them. I've been dreaming about people and places I've never seen. Of course, there are a few cameos by actors. HA! Not that I mind at all. Handsome and Dashing English Actors are always welcome in my dreams.
Alright, off to try not to be depressed. Play some canasta online or something. Not that that's anything new. All I seem to do at night anymore.
Maybe I should get some exercise and I would feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis