Sunday, December 19, 2010

Incommunicado

I’ve kind of been MIA from my blog and Twitter for a while, obviously.  It’s been miserably cold and I’ve been feeling icky.  Nothing major, just haven’t felt motivated to do much of anything except for knitting.

I’ve been knitting a lot for Christmas and that has also taken up a lot of time. 

I also am “interviewing” to join a paranormal group.  I went on my first investigation with them last weekend.  It was a lot of fun and I hope they let me join.  I have another investigation in a few weeks.  I’m really looking forward to it.

I am working on a requested post.  One of my Twitter friends has encouraged me to post some of my experiences and I have also asked if she would like to guest post.  So that will be coming soon as well.

In the meantime, I leave you with a photo that my husband really likes.  It has nothing to do with this post. Smile

 

DSC_0168

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis