Saturday, August 27, 2011

What I've been doing aka ramblings

So I've been MIA from my blog for over a month.  I've thought about it, but I've been so busy getting used to my new computer (we bought an iMac!), building my photography site, and trying to re-design this blog and design another all while trying to continue knitting, working, ghost-hunting, breathing, and sleeping.

So.... drumroll please...  my photography site is up!  I have a blog over there too, but I'm considering removing it as it really is a place for my to show my "stuff" and I don't know that having a blog there is really appropriate.  I guess I can do whatever I want.  I'll figure it out.

Go on over and take a look then come back and tell me what you think!
http://www.recklessshots.com
I need to add watermarks to the photos and once I figure out how to do it the way that I like it I'll be adding them.  


This week has been crazy in itself.  We've had an earthquake, tornado warnings, and now Irene is barreling towards us.  If it starts raining frogs, I'm outta here.  Irene is not supposed to be affecting us until the wee hours of tomorrow morning, but I tell ya, it looks like it could start any minute out there.

What have you all been up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis