Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh. My. Goodness I'm lazy

Wow, I popped online today and headed over to my blog so I could catch up on my reading and realized that I haven't posted since August.  August?  Really?  Wow it's been a long time.
It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that I've been so busy that I haven't even thought about posting.  I haven't taken a photo since September.  What is wrong with me?

It's a combination of work, ghost hunting, and knitting like a maniac to make sure I have Christmas gifts done by the time the holidays roll around.  I've got lots to say.  I just have to make time to say it.
I guess it's time to make good use of that blogging app I have for my phone.

What's going on with all of you? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis