Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hey, how YOU doin'?

Good Lord!  I have followers!  I need to pay attention to y'all! I'm sorry!

So it has been a crazy few months.  My experience in the paranormal field is growing as well as my experience with editing and radio.
I have a radio show every Wednesday night.  It is a bit of a train wreck, just like me.  Anything goes.  I fumble over my words sometimes.  I'm a bit of a moron sometimes.  I am a sarcastic bitch sometimes.  Sometimes I just don't get it.  I think that's life though. 

Anyway, we started on a very popular paranormal Internet station, but that station looked shaky so we left.  I say we left as if I had a choice.  I was told we were leaving.  I'm not bitter.  It happens.  I go with the flow.  In any event, we left.  I like the station we went to.  I really like the people there.  I really like most everyone I've met in the paranormal field.  There are some people who think that their shit doesn't stink and there are some people that have trouble telling the truth, but every field has those people right?

I've also been editing a friend's books.  That is very interesting and probably deserves it's own post.  More on that to come.

In any event, there is a lot going on in my life and I need to take the time to relax and also to pay attention to this blog! 

I hope you all are doing fantastically!  What is going on in your life?  Leave your links for us all to see!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis