Thursday, August 12, 2010

Will the real DaisyPantalones please stand up?

So, I wanted to take an outdoor picture today and it rained and the only things that I wanted to photograph were outside and there were cars behind me and it’s dangerous to take pictures while your driving… You’re getting a picture that I’ve taken of my precious pup.  She is adorable but she is very itchy right now and not in the mood to have her picture taken.  These pictures are oldies but goodies. 

057059 

Daisy adopted hubs and I in June of 2004.  Since then, she has been the light of my life.  I wish I could have a whole house full of her… sometimes it feels like I do.  She give me hugs every day when I come home from work.  I couldn’t see my life without her happiness.  She reminds me  to be joyful, every day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis