Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day two of the Dreadful Diet

So I started back up with the Dreadful Diet aka Medically Managed Anorexia aka Optifast. I am consuming very little, calorically, but it's nutritionally complete and kinda like hardcore SlimFast.

I've already lost two pounds and I fully realize it's water, though I have to drink at least 64 ounces a day.

I'm doing this for a few reasons. One being that I want to wipe the slate clean and relearn how to eat. Another benefit is that you lose weight rather quickly. You also gain it back quickly if you don't make sure you exercise to keep your metabolism going and if you go back to the same eating habits that got you into this situation in the first place. The last is that I have to lose fifty pounds before the Fertility doc will do anything with/for me. So, being almost 36, I'm done farting around.

Yes, it's drastic, but not as drastic as surgery.

I don't have to think too much about what to eat. There are not many choices and not a lot of room for error as long as you follow the plan. That's what I need right now.

I am already feeling more energy. Maybe I'm just delirious from not eating...

There are challenges, but I can do it.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis