Monday, April 4, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

I am so ecstatic that the seasons are changing and we are experiencing warmer weather.
Last week we had snow. Today it was 78.  It's enough to make your moods go dipsy doodle, but I'll take the sun and mild weather any day.

It is great to come home and hear the neighborhood kids outside playing soccer.  My neighbors are hanging out and enjoying their beer of the day like they always do in warmer weather.

Me?  I'm hanging out on the deck with a glass of wine.   I had all good intentions of going to the gym when I got home, but Monday's stink, trying to get back into the work groove.  I just want to chill and sit on the deck.

That is one of my favorite places to be especially on summer nights.  Hanging with hubs, having a glass of wine, and enjoying each others company.

What do you like to do when the weather gets warmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis