Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend

Brought to you by good friends, pick-up volleyball (keep away) games,a feisty cat, goofy dog, dancing on the lawn, and general tomfoolery…

_DSC0498

While all hell broke loose on the internets yesterday (I was hacked… again…), hubs and I were visiting with old friends.

The day started with a water gun fight and it ended with me spiking a large plastic ball into a baby’s face.  Yup… Not on purpose.  Yes, she’s ok.  It was a thin plastic ball and I’m a wimp so it didn’t hit that hard.  Yes, I feel horrible. 

_DSC0447

 

It’s always great to get together with our BFFs.  We’ve known each other for years.  They don’t mind that I look like I have a camera growing out of my face. 

_DSC0429

Even the cat doesn’t mind.  Or maybe she does.

_DSC0412

I just love that face.  He’s only 8 months old.  We played a game where I would blow at his face.  He would run around and then come back for more.  It was the funniest thing in the world, at the time.  I think I needed a nap.

_DSC0427

There had to be a flower shot in here somewhere. 

This week, hubs and I will be getting ready for our trip to Key West.  I’m looking forward to filling my camera up with pictures of palm trees and the ocean.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. These photos? Fabulous. Especially love the feet, the back of the baby and the hydrangea! Well done.
    Also, sorry you were hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a lot of fun shooting. My friend's love it that I'm documenting everything. Next month is a combined three-year-old and one-year-old birthday party. Oh boy will I get a workout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis