Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day four of my fabulous adventure

So I figured I should get this posting thing over with before I've had so many rum and coke's that I'm incoherent. Not sure if it would make much difference though. Really.

Not that anyone reads this anyway... Well, my sister does, but she HAS to. The whole sibling obligation thing. Which reminds me, I haven't read her blog in a while... I'm a horrible sister. Have I mentioned that before?

I actually thought I was not going to be able to post today because we've been having problems with our interwebs connection lately. Turns out we just needed to reset the modem... Go figure! I'm am such a Technotard. Truly. The fact that a multitude of people rely on me, every day, to operate a computer AND a phone AND hold an intelligent, informed conversation at the same time totally mystifies me.

In any event, I'd come home early from work to make sure that I was all set for telecommuting tomorrow and the "small" problem that I thought we were having with the internet yesterday turned out to be a HUGE problem. No connection. All I will say about that is that hubs came home and saved the day(cue the silent film music; picture me with hand on forehead) and we're all good now. Enough about work.

So, about the weather you ask? It sucks. I've covered that in my previous post. I'm sick of snow. I'm sick of cold. I'm sick of being sick. I'm ready for some sunshine and some chirping baby birds in the trees and tulips and even a little mud. Mud would be good right now.

Well, I have some rum and cokes to drink and some LOST to watch! I' m so sad that it's in it's final season. I'm sure I'll have an opinion about it tomorrow.
Oh lookie, I have tomorrow's post figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis