Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365

While I'm chewing on my Life List, my New Year Resolutions, and my Mondo Beyondo List (and some trail mix) I wanted to direct your attention to the top right hand corner of my blog.

Yeah, up there...my Flickr photostream...

I've started a project that many people start in the New Year. My own special Project 365.

Though I'm not original and clearly I didn't bite off enough with my resolutions (you'll hear about them soon enough), I do hope you enjoy seeing life through my eyes.
All of the photos have been with my iPhone so far. That may continue and it may not, but I do hope you come back to see how the year progresses!

Canty Hogmanay!

Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I posted something yesterday but it looks like it never made it up. I'm such a dope about these things.
    I wrote to tell you that I especially liked your Evergreen photo.
    Also, I didn't think anything of the project when I read yesterday but today I saw that MamieKnits plans to do the same and something clicked. For the first time, I thought, "Hmm. I'd like to do that too."
    Like you, I think I'll use my iPhone.
    So, this will be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's one of my favorites!
    Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis