Friday, November 12, 2010

Boy I’m Glad It’s Friday!

I have not had a chance to take my new toy out for a walk this week.  It’s dark when I go to work and it’s dark when I get home.  There is nowhere that I could stop on the way home even if I see something that looks pretty.  Too much highway, too many changes for accidents.  So I will have to wait until the weekends and days off to play with and learn how to use my new camera.

I should’ve taken this time to read the manual, but I haven’t.  I’m overwhelmed by all the technical terms, but if I’m going to use this camera like it’s intended to be used, I will really need to do that.  It’s unavoidable. 

In the meantime, I will bumble along trying to figure out what looks good.

Happy Friday! 

CSC_0045

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis