Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Shopping and Some Rambling

I am looking forward to the holidays.  I get to see my family, get a few days off of work and have time to relax.  I will just get relaxed enough to enjoy having time off and then it will be time to go back to work.  So, I may take off on Monday.

I just found out today that I have 52 hours to use until the end of the year.  I can carry over 40 so that leaves me 12 to play around with.  I don’t have to carry any over, but I always worry about getting sick and not having any time to play with.  I also worry about being gone for too long.  Too much to catch up on when I get back. 

Speaking of the holidays, I really have to start shopping. I’ve finished knitting one gift and have two in the works, but by this time last year I was almost done!  Every year it gets harder to shop for people. 

What do you get someone that has “everything” and if they don’t and they want it, they go out and get it?!

What do you get someone that never tells you what they want?!  My mom and sister, I can figure out.  Any craft item goes over well, but my dad…  I. Have. No. Idea.  Hub’s dad is the same way and I have NO idea what to get Hub’s mom.  It’s gotten to the point that if someone has an idea, I think we all hide it from each other so no one uses it and leaves us unable to think of something else.

Rest assured, I will be grilling my family over the weekend.  Get your lists ready, family!  I want ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis